Stick Hero is a unique side scroller game that is developed by Ketchapp. It’s been around for quite sometime in the Play Store and currently, the game has been downloaded for approximately 10 – 50 million times. Most of the reviewers are happy with how Stick Hero plays out on their smartphone. Only a few of them report that the game is buggy.
Like many arcade side scroller games, Stick hero features a simple but very addictive game play. Upon the start, you’ll be given a hero character who is placed above some sort of rooftops. Your mission is to run to the right hand side of the screen as far as possible. The hero character cannot jump, so to go from one rooftop to another, you have to build a bridge made of stick.
To start building a bridge, you simply have to tap the screen and drag it to the next rooftop. Once your bridge is set, your hero character will move automatically. Sounds easy? Well, if you’re not careful, you may end up building too short a bridge, which will cause your hero to fall down. You will have to start from the beginning all over again. Also, as you go up the levels, the platforms will be increasingly more difficult. Your characters will move forward faster. You will have to build bridges more quickly, otherwise you will fall down.
Stick Hero is very addictive indeed. You must try it for yourself. The game has become even more interesting to play with the new updates. In the leatest version of Stick Hero, you can play a new game mode in which you can slash watermelons that show up in between the platforms using a stick sword. Also, you will have a chance to unlock 5 new hero characters. Last but not least, the update brings two new beautiful scenes in Stick Hero.
Play Stick Hero Game on Windows PC
Are you interested to play Stick Hero game on your PC? Either it’s Windows 7, 8, or even XP, you can play Stick Hero on your desktop computer, even on a MAC. This is as long as you have an Android emulator software installed. You can choose either Bluestacks or Andy OS. Both are considered to be the best Android emulators currently. Note that Andy OS is only available for Windows, so if you’re using MAC, the only option for you is Bluestacks.
If you don’t have any Android emulator installed on your computer yet, you must check out either of the following guides:
- How to download and install Bluestacks on PC
- Installing Bluestacks with offline installer
- How to download and Install Andy Android emulator
There are two methods with which you can download and play Stick Hero on your windows, here they are:
- Open BlueStacks App Player or Andy OS on your computer.
- Type in “Stick Hero” on the search bar.
- Click the game title and hit the green install button. Wait for the game to be installed properly.
- Go back to the Homepage of BlueStacks or Andy OS.
- Find “Stick Hero” on My Apps menu and click on it.
- Download Stick Hero APK. You can easily look for it using a simple search on Google.
- Once you save the Stick Hero APK file on your computer, right click on it and choose “Install with BlueStacks”
- Wait for the process to complete.
- When done, launch BlueStacks and go to My Apps menu.
- You will find Stick Hero along with other apps you’ve installed previously.
I’ve always preferred method 1 since it enables me to get only the latest version of the app I want to install. But it’s all up to you. Anyway, that how you can play Stick Hero game on Windows PC. Enjoy!