Want to know how to play Brave Frontier on your Windows PC or laptop? This guide is written to explain the exact steps on how you can download and play the immensely popular Japanese RPG Brave Frontier on your desktop. Since the game is primarily developed for Android system, there is no way to play it on computer – either Windows or Mac – other than by using an emulator software. The best Android emulators today are BlueStacks and Andy OS. So, I hope you have one of those two installed on your computer before we go on.
In case you’re one of those poor souls that have no idea what on earth Android emulator is, check out the following guides. You need them!
- How to download and install Bluestacks on PC
- Installing Bluestacks with offline installer
- How to download and Install Andy Android emulator
About Brave Frontier Android Game
Developed by Gumi Inc. Brave Frontier takes a different approach from common Japanese RPGs. It’s nothing like Final Fantasy or the likes of it. It’s more like World of Warcraft where players can build their own squad to take on all the missions available in the fantasy world. The universe in Brave Frontier is called Grand Gaia and it provides you with over 200 legendary heroes and beasts that you can include in your team. Of course, they also have different sets of skills and items that you need to acquire to increase their battle prowess.
In Brave Frontier, the heroes and beasts are categorized into five elements: Thunder, Light, Water, Fire, and Dark. A certain element might have an advantage over another element, but it may also appear weak before one of them. Like many other Japanese RPG games, Brave Frontier characters look highly elaborate with so much details on each of them. Once you’re confident enough with the strength and ability of your squad, you can enter the PVP arena where you can battle it out with other players throughout the world. You won’t get any exp to level up your characters but the rewards for PVP usually comprise of very precious items.
Since its launch, Brave Frontier has been a favorite of many RPG fans, especially those in Japan, Korea, and other Asian countries. It has an outstanding 4.4 of 5 star rating at the Play Store. The number of installs have reached the range of 10 – 50 millions. Many of its users say that Brave Frontier is very addictive and gives a different experience in comparison to typical RPG games.
Of course, like other great games, Brave Frontier also has some bad reviews, albeit very little of it. Users who gave it less star rating than it deserves mostly complain about the notable lag. Well, I think the lag is likely caused by poor internet connections. It’s very common with such RPG games. So, if you want to play Brave Frontier on your home computer, make sure your internet speed is fast and stable.
How to Download and Play Brave Frontier on Windows PC , Laptop, and Mac
Have you installed Bluestacks on your computer? If you haven’t, do it now. Bluestacks is an Android emulator software that is crucial in order to play Brave Frontier on your PC. Next to Bluestacks, there’s also Andy OS. Other Android emulators are largely not worth it as they are plagued with bugs. Once you have an emulator installed, you can do either of the following methods to start playing Brave Frontier on PC. Check them out!
- Run BlueStacks App Player or Andy OS on your desktop or MAC.
- Type in “Brave Frontier” on the search bar. If you’re using Andy Android emulator, you must go to Play Store first. Then, search for Brave Frontier.
- Select the correct game title and click on the green install button. Wait for the installation to finish.
- Go back to the Homepage of BlueStacks or Andy OS.
- Find “Brave Frontier” on My Apps menu and click on it.
- Download Brave Frontier APK. You can do a quick search on Google to find it.
- Once you save the Brave Frontier APK file on your computer, right click on it and choose “Install with BlueStacks”
- Wait for the process to complete.
- When done, launch BlueStacks and go to My Apps menu.
- You will find Brave Frontier along with other apps you’ve installed previously.
I recommend you to try the first method, instead of the second one. The first method allows you to download and install Brave Frontier right from the Play Store. This means that you get the latest version and won’t likely experience any bugs. Either way, have fun playing this gorgeous RPG by Gumi Inc – Brave Frontier – on your PC and Mac.
Incoming search terms:
- brave frontier emulator