How do you like to play Battle Run on your computer? With the large screen on your disposal, the vivid HD graphics of Battle Run will look even more amazing. Not just that, with the help of your mouse and keyboard, you’ll be able to better control your character as he races to the finish line. This post is all about the step by step tutorial on how to play battle run on your computer.
Ever heard of BlueStacks? It’s a freeware that lets you download and run various Android apps and games on your computer, including Battle Run. It’s an emulating program that turns your PC into a virtual Android device. You’re going to need it if you want to play Battle Run on Windows PC or Mac. Another good Android emulator is Andy OS. It’s less well known , but the performance is equally good, even better for some certain games. If you haven’t got any of them installed on your computer, I recommend that you check the following posts:
- How to download and install Bluestacks on PC
- Installing Bluestacks with offline installer
- How to download and Install Andy Android emulator
How to Play Battle Run on Windows PC and Mac
Assuming you’re already armed with an Android emulator, you can do one of the following methods to start playing Battle Run on your computer. Check them out!
- Start BlueStacks App Player or Andy OS on your computer.
- Once the program has loaded completely, type in “Battle Run” on the search bar. For Andy OS users, go to the Play Store and search “Battle Run”
- Click the game title and hit the green install button. BlueStacks will download the file and install it on your computer. Wait for the process to finish.
- Once complete, go back to the Homepage.
- Find “Battle Run” on My Apps menu and click on it.
- Download Battle Run APK. Make sure you get it from a trustworthy source.
- Locate the Battle Run APK that you just saved on your computer. Right-click on it and select “Install with Bluestacks”
- An installation process will start. Wait until it’s complete
- When done, open BlueStacks and go to My Apps menu.
- Find Battle Run and click on it.
I’m never bored to remind all of you guys to choose method #1, instead of method #2. By installing Battle Run through the Play Store, you’re guaranteed that you get the latest stable version that has been verified its safety. It’s totally zero risk.
About Battle Run Android Game
Battle Run is a combination of running game and platform game. It’s different from common running games like Subway Surfer. You won’t be running on an unlimited track without ever seeing the end of the line. In Battle Run, you’ll get to reach a finish line after running for a while. It’s also a 2D platform game because it gives you various obstacles on your running track. You have to jump onto the higher or lower platform to avoid them, so you can continue to the finish line.
To make it even more interesting, Battle Run lets the players compete with up to three friends in real time (you have to be connected to internet to use this feature). So, it’s no longer just about outscoring other players, but actually beating them to the finish line. If your competition runs way too fast, you can slow them down by throwing many kinds of weapons. You get to choose from axe to a gigantic meteor. Of course, at the beginning of the game, most of these weapons are still locked. To unlock them, you have to buy them using the game currency.
Battle Run also allows players to select one of 15 different pets. The pets vary from a mythical dragon to an ancient Egyptian mummy. Not only will they run cover for you – protecting you from traps set up by your opponents – but also they will give you some nice boost to catch up with the person in front of you. As for character’s customization, you can change the outfit – from the clothes to glasses. You can even give your character a nice looking trailing effect to make him / her look more stand out. Again, you can buy it using the game’s currency. Hope you enjoy playing Battle Run on your computer!