Lep’s World 3 is one of the most popular platform game in Google Play Store. The overall gaming experience it offers will be improved drastically if you play it on a big screen. Also, you’re going to love how easy it is to control your character using a keyboard, instead of touching the small display of your smartphone. That’s why you really should try to play Lep’s World 3 on PC or laptop. If you don’t know how, read the instructions that I’ve written in this post.
About Lep’s Word 3 Game
If you’re a fan of Super Mario Bros, then you’re going to love Lep’s World 3. It’s a complete knockoff of Super Mario, but that’s not really a bad thing, especially if the original adaptation of Super Mario for Android is more of a letdown than enjoyment. In Lep’s World 3, you’re going to play Lep, a funny little leprechaun who is tasked to free his fellow villagers that are kidnapped by evil trolls. There are 120 levels that you have to complete before you can face the final boss, which is a lot considering Lep’s World 3 is a free game.
As in Super Mario, you’re going to run into many different obstacles along the way. Luckily, you’re provided with some power boosts hidden inside the clover box. You can headbutt the box from the bottom to see what’s inside. There are 5 different worlds that you can explore, by jumping and running. The first one is the Leprechaun Village itself. The second world is the snowy mountain. Next one is the dark woods. After that, you have to swim through the underwater world. The final settings is inside the troll castle. At some point, you will find a power-up that enables you to shoot the enemies that come toward you.
There are four different characters that you can play, so it’s not just Lep alone. However, when you play Lep’s World 3 for the first time, these characters are still locked. You will need to complete all of the provided 120 levels to unlock them. At the end of each world, you’ll have to face the boss. They’re not very difficult to beat. If you want to play in multiplayer mode, you have to sign in to Facebook. To get you motivated, Lep’s World 3 also provides a leaderboard.
Play Lep’s World 3 Game for PC and Laptop
Now that you know what Lep’s World 3 is all about, you can start to learn how you can play it on your PC or laptop. In order to do this, you will need the help of an Android emulator software. My favorite choice is BlueStacks because it’s simple and very easy to use. However, some friends of mine use other program called Andy Android emulator. They say the settings are not as intuitive as BlueStacks, but it’s more stable and flexible in a way that it allows you to use your Android device as a game controller.
Whichever you want to install, do note that the performance of the aforementioned Android emulator programs depends largely on the specifications of your computer. Make sure your PC is well powerful enough to run games with HD graphics like Lep’s World 3. Without further ado, here are the guides you need to install Bluestacks and Andy Android emulator:
- How to download and install Bluestacks on PC
- Installing Bluestacks with offline installer
- How to download and Install Andy Android emulator
Now that you have complete the installation for BlueStacks, you can continue with one of the following methods to play Lep’s World 3 on your PC. Both of them are very easy actually. Check them out!
- Run BlueStacks App Player or Andy OS on your Windows PC.
- Wait for the program to load completely. Once done, type in “Lep’s World 3” on the search bar located at the top of the page. If you’re using Andy Android emulator, go to the Play Store and search for “Lep’s World 3”
- Click the game title and hit the green install button. BlueStacks will download the file and install it on your computer. Wait for the process to finish.
- Once complete, go back to the Homepage.
- Find “Lep’s World 3” on My Apps menu and click on it.
- Download Lep’s World 3 APK. Be sure that you double check the source from which you get the APK file. Make sure it’s trustworthy.
- Locate the Lep’s World 3 APK that you just saved on your computer. Right-click on it and select “Install with Bluestacks”
- An installation process will start. Wait until it’s complete
- When done, open BlueStacks and go to My Apps menu.
- Find Lep’s World 3 and click on it.
That’s it! If you do all the steps above correctly, you should be able to play Lep’s World 3 on your PC by now. You can use your mouse to click on the on-screen button to move the player. If you’re using Andy OS, you can connect your Android device and set it to be the in-game controller. It enhances the gaming experience by much, trust me. Either way, have a blast playing Lep’s World 3 on your Windows PC.
Incoming search terms:
- games free download