BlueStacks App Player is a must if you’re interested in playing your favorite Android games on your Windows PC or even Mac. It’s the most stable Android app emulator today. Although many developers have tried to come up with a competition, nothing does as well as BlueStacks. Andy Emulator is pretty decent, but BlueStacks is still the best option.
For those who don’t know how BlueStacks App Player works, it basically transforms your desktop into a virtual Android device. Once you install the software, you’ll be able to download wide selections of apps from Google Play and install and run them right on your PC. Some of you may wonder why bother playing Android games on Windows PC. Well, the thing is it’s always more exciting and satisfying if you can play Android games on much larger screen. Also, some Android games require a good deal of resources to run smoothly and with your desktop, that will hardly become a problem.
I hope you’ve gotten excited already by now. In this post, I’m going to show how you can download and use BlueStacks App Player to play Android apps on your Windows PC. Check it out!
How to Download and Use BlueStacks App Player for Desktop
- Go to BlueStacks.com and download their mobile app player. Don’t worry, it’s completely free! It’s available for both Windows and Mac, so make sure you download the right installer.
- Once the download is complete, install it on your desktop.
- When the installation is finished, BlueStacks will open. You’ll be able to access many of its features such as Top Apps and Spotlight. But save that for later. For now, just follow the instructions that show up on the screen to complete the initial settings.
- Log in using your Gmail account.
- When you’re logged in, you’ll be able to use the Search bar to find the Android app you want to install on your computer.
- Once you find the app, just click on the Install button. Wait for it to finish. It’s pretty much like when you install a new app from Google Play on your Android device.
- BlueStacks App Player also allows its users to access the setting options to maximize its performance on the desktop. So, if you think there’s still a room for improvement on your virtual Android device, which is BlueStacks itself, then do make some changes on the settings.
That’s all there is to it. In case you run into some problems during the installation, try to read the troubleshooting guide on BlueStacks.com.